Swindon AdvertiserTeenage boy on bail over robbery (From Swindon Advertiser)

Get involved! Send photos, video, news & views. Text SWINDON NEWS to 80360 or email us

Teenage boy on bail over robbery

Swindon Advertiser: The teenager did not enter a plea at Swindon Crown Court The teenager did not enter a plea at Swindon Crown Court

A 16-YEAR-OLD boy who is said to have taken part in a robbery earlier this year has been released on bail by a judge.

The boy, who cannot be named for legal reasons, is said to have been involved in the offence with another lad on Wednesday February 19.

No charge was put to the teenager, from Oakhurst, and he did not enter a plea during the brief hearing at Swindon Crown Court.

Judge Douglas Field adjourned the case to Friday, July 11 and released him on bail until then.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree