SECTION 14 – THE ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984Notice ID: MF0252478
SWINDON BOROUGH COUNCIL
PUBLIC NOTICE SECTION 14 - THE ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 NOTICE OF TEMPORARY ROAD AND FOOTPATH CLOSURES
Notice is given that SWINDON BOROUGH COUNCIL intend to make following temporary orders:
1. (TTRO 2838) Footpath No 6 Marston East. Pedestrians will be diverted along Footpath 5, South Marston to allow Network Rail to carry out works. Effective from 9 February 2018 for 6 months.
(TTRO 2838) Footpath No 6 Marston East.
2. (TTRO 2848) Lady St Margaret Footbridge (Sandgate to Griffiths Close) to allow for works on the footbridge, Pedestrians will be diverted via A4312 Oxford Road, Ermin Street, Griffiths Close and vice versa. Effective from 15 January 2018 for 6 months but works are anticipated to completed by15 March 2018.
(TTRO 2848) Lady St Margaret Footbridge
3. (TTRO 2839) Woollaton Close, Grange Park to allow for sewer cover replacement. Access to be maintained for residents. Effective from 16 January 2018 for 6 months but works should not take more than 1 day.
(TTRO 2839) Woollaton Close, Grange Park
4. (TTRO 2843) Beechcroft Road (footway only from No.43 to Hathaway Road), to allow works to footway. Pedestrians to be diverted via opposite footway. Effective from
(TTRO 2843) Beechcroft Road
12 February 2018 for 6 months but works are expected to take 8 weeks only.
5. (TTRO 2850) Wootton Bassett Road (footway only from Esso Garage to Redpost Drive). Works will be phased as indicated by signs and alternative pedestrian will be available. Effective from 12 February 2018 for 6 months but works are expected to take 8 weeks only.
(TTRO 2850) Wootton Bassett Road
6. (TTRO 2787) Footpath 5, South Marston at the level crossing on health and safety reasons to prevent pedestrians from entering construction site. The closure has been in force from the 31 July 2017 for 6 months but to allow for completion of works, the closure is to be extended for another 6 months.
(TTRO 2787) Footpath 5, South Marston
Highways and Transport Services 15 December 2017 Forfurther information please call 01793 466401.