Get involved! Send photos, video, news & views. Text SWINDON NEWS to 80360 or email us
Most schools have an anti-bullying policy in place, but the sad reality is that many children will be bullied during their time at school. It is something that every parent dreads as we all want our children to feel safe and happy and enjoy their time at school. With the help of Kidscape we have put together this guide to help you spot the signs of bullying and find ways to help your tween/teen.
- Growing up
- Study questions role of vitamin D in disease
- Number of teen mothers falls by 8% in a year
- Introducing a new pet into the family
- UK cancer survival rates below European average
- '20 classrooms of kids' a day take up smoking
This tasty meal is quick and cheap to make and there are plenty of variations to suit different tastes.
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (6)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (8)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (36)
- Clothing (12)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (4)
- Furniture and furnishings (41)
- Household and DIY (26)
- Miscellaneous (42)
- Musical instruments (3)
- Office equipment (5)
- Outdoor pursuits (18)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (5)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Joyce SCOTT
SCOTT Joyce Peacefully at the Great Western Hospital on Sunday, 1 December 2013 aged 92 years.
Births - George Charles William McLAREN
MCLAREN George Charles William Our precious son, born at 11:17 on Wednesday 27th November 2013
Birthdays - Fred BROWN
BROWN Fred Happy 99th Birthday to Dad, Grampy, Great Gramp and Great Great Gramp. With love from
Marriages - MATTHEW AND KIMBERLEE HITCHCOCK - DUNNING
HITCHCOCK - DUNNING Matthew and Kimberlee Are engaged Pam, Alan and Franceen (in Rotherham) are