"Smoking cannabis daily 'is safe when treating chronic pain – but only if you're an experienced user', study finds," says a Mail Online headline. It refers to a study done in Canada to see how safe medical cannabis is for treating chronic pain...
- Halloween costumes
- Stillborn photos
- Too soon to say being tall increases cancer risk
- High blood pressure: does it leads to diabetes?
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (5)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (3)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (10)
- Clothing (4)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (2)
- Furniture and furnishings (8)
- Gardening and Outdoors (1)
- Health, fashion and beauty (1)
- Household and DIY (15)
- Miscellaneous (10)
- Musical instruments (1)
- Office equipment (1)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
- 17:00 Wrestling training
Deaths - ANN CLAVERLEY
CLAVERLEY Ann Passed away suddenly in Swindon on the 29th September 2015, aged 82 years. Now
Birthdays - Patricia HOLMES
PATRICIA HOLMES Happy 85th Birthday To a Very Special Lady With lots of love from Gordon,
Births - CHELSEY & ADAM FITZGIBBON
CHELSEY & ADAM FITZGIBBON (née Gunning) Congratulations on the birth of your daughter, and
Marriages - Lisa & James LEADBEATER - DOWNEY
LEADBEATER - DOWNEY Lisa Marie and James Michael Both families would like to wish them good luck