An individual 1920s detached property with more potential, set in a secluded plot of just over a third of an acre in Old Hedge End. With access to schools, motorway junctions, bus stops, local shops, amenities and superstores. If you are looking for an unusual property, this home must be viewed.
Fox & Sons are delighted to be offering this rare opportunity to purchase an individual 1920s detached property set in a secluded plot of just over a third of an acre and situated in the popular location of Old Hedge End. With access to schools, motorway junctions, bus stops, local shops and amenities. If you are looking for an unusual property, this home maybe for you, it is extremely versatile with three reception rooms and five bedrooms and has potential for further extension/alteration (subject to the relevant planning permission.) An internal viewing is advised to appreciate this home.
Entrance Porch 7' 7" max x 5' 6" max ( 2.31m max x 1.68m max )
Wood and glazed front door into entrance porch, fitted security alarm, glazed windows to side and front elevations, further door to sitting room.
Sitting Room Irregular Shaped Room 17' 3" Min x 10' 11" ( 5.26m Min x 3.33m)
Feature circular bay window with seating to front elevation, further window into porch, brick fireplace with open hearth, TV aerial point, coved ceiling, radiator. Doors to study, bedroom one and inner hallway.
Study 12' 9" max x 10' 11" ( 3.89m max x 3.33m )
Window to rear elevation, stairs rising to first floor landing, telephone point, radiator.
Master Bedroom Irregular Shaped Room 13' max x 14' 11" max ( 3.96m max x 4.55m)
A triple aspect room with windows to rear, front and side elevations including feature circular bay window, two radiators.
Doors affording access to dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, bedroom two and family bathroom.
Dining Room 13' 1" x 11' ( 3.99m x 3.35m )
Window to front elevation, radiator.
Kitchen 15' 9" x 10' 2" ( 4.80m x 3.10m )
Two windows to side elevation. Fitted with a range of wall and base/cupboard/drawer units incorporating glazed display cabinets with laminated work surfaces over, inset sink unit, space for freestanding cooker with extractor hood over, space for under-worktop fridge, open access to:
Breakfast Area 13' max x 9' max ( 3.96m max x 2.74m max )
Windows to front and side elevation, built in cupboard with display shelves above, further cupboard housing hot water tank, space for breakfast table and chairs.
Utility Room 11' 6" x 8' 1" ( 3.51m x 2.46m )
Window to side and rear elevation, fitted stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, door to larder/storage cupboard with window to rear.
Windows to side and rear elevation, fitted with a white suite comprising panel bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 9' 10" ( 3.33m x 3.00m )
Window to rear elevation, radiator.
Galleried landing, access to partly boarded loft via void with light, door to storage cupboard, doors to bedrooms three, four, five and shower room.
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 8' 4" ( 3.48m x 2.54m )
Window to front elevation.
Bedroom Four 8' 10" x 8' 5" ( 2.69m x 2.57m )
Velux window to rear elevation, access to eaves storage cupboard.
Bedroom Five 8' 4" x 7' 5" ( 2.54m x 2.26m )
Window to front elevation.
Window to side elevation. Fitted with a white suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle, WC, wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks.
An extensive size front garden accessed via timber vehicular gate, brick wall and fenced boundary. Main area laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders and offering a high degree of privacy and seclusion, various mature trees and long driveway leading to detached garage and pathway to front door.
A totally secluded rear garden with main area laid to lawn with well stocked flower and shrub borders, occasional trees, mature hedgerow and fenced boundary, brick built barbecue, further area laid to timber decking, outside security lighting, outside tap, side pedestrian access gate. This really is a true gardener's delight offering a great deal of privacy.
Detached Garage 18' 11" x 9' 2" ( 5.77m x 2.79m )
Brick built with up and over door, window to rear, door to side, power and light.
Workshop/ Shed 10' 11" x 6' 8" ( 3.33m x 2.03m )
Brick built shed/workshop situated behind the detached garage and at the side of the property.
From our office in Hedge End, proceed along Freegrounds Road, turning third on the right into Lower St Helens Road where the property can be found on right hand side shortly before Pardoe Close.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.