A two DOUBLE bedroom CHARACTER cottage just outside of Sturminster Newton. With OFF ROAD parking, EN SUITE and bathroom. MUST BE VIEWED.
A 2 Bedroom Semi Detached Cottage comprising of Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Landing to Bedrooms En suite to Master, Bathroom. There is a gravel driveway to the front providing off road parking for two vehicles. Path to front garden with mixed borders.
Double glazed door to the side, double glazed window to side, under stairs cupboard, radiator, tiled floor, thermostat.
Lounge 20' x 11' 5" max ( 6.10m x 3.48m max )
Three double glazed windows to the front, open fire place with wood burner, wall lights, telephone and television points, radiator, shelving either side of the chimney, tiled floor, exposed beams.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 7' max ( 3.61m x 2.13m max )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, double glazed window to front, one and half bowl Asterite sink drainer, roll top surfaces, part tiling, integral electric oven and gas hob, electric and gas cooker points, cookerhood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, radiator, tiled floor.
Smoke alarm, ceiling spot lights.
Bedroom 2 12' x 9' max ( 3.66m x 2.74m max )
Double glazed window to the front with views and window seals, radiator, loft access.
Bedroom 1 11' 10" x 11' 8" ( 3.61m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, television point.
Two double glazed windows one to the front and one to the side, wash hand basin, low level w.c., shower cubicle, part tiling, radiator, shaver point, airing cupboard with central heating boiler, ceiling spot lights.
Double glazed window to side, bath with mixer taps, part tiling, low level w.c, wash hand basin, shaver point, radiator, ceiling spot lights.
Gravel driveway to the front providing off road parking for two vehicles.
Path to the front, mixed mature shrubs and beds.
On entering Sturminster Newton from Blandford Forum on the A357 Bridge Cottages are on the left hand side just before the lights at the Bridge.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.