Three bedroom end of terrace located in the residential area of Park South, East, ideally positioned for the M4, A419, A420 and Great Western Hospital. Refurbished accommodation of entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom 2/3 car off road parking, C.70ft rear garden. NO CHAIN.
Connells offer for sale this three bedroom end of terrace property located in the residential area of Park South, East Swindon, ideally positioned for access to the A419, A420 and the Great Western Hospital. Accommodation has been refurbished throughout and comprises entrance hall, kitchen, lounge/diner, three bedrooms, bathroom, off road parking to the front for two/three vehicles and a C. 70ft rear garden. NO CHAIN.
Door to front aspect. Stairs rising to the first floor accommodation. Access through to the kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 8' 11" ( 2.97m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with work surfaces over. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink drainer with splash back tiling. Integrated electric oven and gas hob with an extractor hood. Space for a free standing fridge/freezer. Access through to the utility area.
Comprising space and plumbing for a washing machine. Space for further appliances. Access door leading to the side of the property into the garden. Central heating boiler.
Lounge / Diner 18' 3" x 14' 1" ( 5.56m x 4.29m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Double glazed door with side panel leading to the rear garden. Open fireplace. Radiator. TV point. Telephone point. Ceiling fan.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from the entrance hall. Access to all three bedrooms and bathroom. Double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 9' 9" ( 3.89m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Built-in wardrobes. Radiator. Ceiling fan.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 10' 4" ( 3.38m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Built-in wardrobe. Radiator. Ceiling fan. TV point. Telephone point.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 7' 11" ( 2.49m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Obscured double glazed windows to rear aspect. Suite comprising walk-in corner shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Fully tiled. Extractor fan. Radiator.
Parking is situated to the front of the property providing off road parking for two/three vehicles.
C. 70ft. Mainly laid to lawn with fencing and mature trees. Wooden shed. Side access. Tap. Security light. Patio to the back of the house.
From Connells offices head Southbound on the A419. Come off at the Oxford A420 turn off and take the fourth exit onto Oxford Road into Swindon. Continue to the end of the road and at the Greenbridge roundabout proceed over continuing onto Drakes Way. At the roundabout turn left onto Queens Drive. Proceed past the College and turn left into Whitbourne Avenue. Proceed over the first two roundabouts. At the third turn right onto Cranmore Avenue. Turn right into Leighton Avenue. The property will be found on the right as indicated by a Connells For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.