The property is to be found at the end of a small cul-de-sac in this popular small South Northamptonshire village and comprises a well presented semi detached house with the benefit of double glazed replacement windows and gas central heating. Outside the house has an integral garage and parking with an enclosed rear garden having a southerly aspect. Whilst the village only has limited facilities, the nearby village of Middleton Cheney and the towns of Brackley and Banbury both offer an extensive range, Banbury also having a mainline railway station and motorway junction.
Directions Leave Banbury travelling east on the A422 over the motorway and taking the dual carriageway signposted to Brackley. Continue up this road, passing Middleton Cheney and into the village of Farthinghoe. Bear left where signed to Marston St. Lawrence and then next right into Bowling Green.
The Accommodation is arranged as follows
Enclosed porch with obscure double glazed windows and wooden front door to
LIVING/DINING ROOM 24´6" x 12´3" widening to 13´4". Windows to front and sliding patio doors to rear. Coved ceiling. Dado rail. Television aerial point. Telephone point. Central heating thermostat. Wood laminate floor. Two radiators.
KITCHEN 10´3" x 8´. Refitted with a range of granite effect work surfaces incorporating stainless steel sink with mixer and gas hob with electric oven under and extractor over. Tiled splash back. Drawers and cupboards under and wall cupboards over. Gas fired boiler. Plumbing for washing machine. Window to rear.
BEDROOM 1 12´3" x 13´8´ (11´7" to wardrobes). Fitted with double wardrobe cupboards to one wall. Window to front. Radiator.
BEDROOM 2 12´ x 10´6" plus door recess. Airing cupboard. Hanging cupboard. Window to rear. Radiator.
BEDROOM 3 9´2" x 7´1". Window to front. Fitted shelves. Telephone point. Radiator.
BATHROOM Refitted white suite comprising panelled bath with Triton shower over. Ornate pedestal wash basin. W.C. Part tiled walls. Obscure window. Double radiator.
OUTSIDE to the front of the property is a brick pavior drive with parking area and access to the integral single GARAGE. A path with gate gives access to the side and rear, which comprises paved patio with lawn and flower borders and including timber garden shed.
1. This property is offered under the terms of an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for an initial term of six calendar months and thereafter from calendar month to calendar month unless agreed otherwise at the monthly rent shown, exclusive of outgoings, to an approved tenant/s.
2. An application fee is payable. For a single applicant the fee is £240.00 inclusive of VAT. An additional fee of £36 inclusive of VAT, is payable for each additional applicant. In the case of a husband and wife only one fee may be necessary - please ask prior to completion of application forms. Once the fee has been paid, we will not accept other applications without notification. The fee is not refundable unless the application is refused by the landlord in which case a referencing charge of £36 per applicant will be retained.
3. At least one calendar months rent in advance will become due before the start of the tenancy.
4. It will be necessary to pay a security deposit of not less than one calendar months rent.
5. No pets will be allowed in or on the premises without the Landlord's prior written consent. Properties are not available to smokers unless otherwise specified.
6. Special arrangements are necessary for Housing Benefit applicants. Please discuss this matter with us as soon as possible. Not all properties are available to Housing Benefit applicants.