Get involved! Send photos, video, news & views. Text SWINDON NEWS to 80360 or email us
Pan fire leads to evacuation in Frobisher Drive
1:10pm Tuesday 22nd January 2013 in News
A woman and two children had to take shelter in a neighbour’s home after a pan caught fire and smoked out her kitchen.
The woman called the fire service after the fire reignited at her home in Frobisher Drive at around 8pm on Saturday night and triggered the smoke alarms.
A crew from Stratton entered the house and used a hose to put out the blaze.
It was contained to the kitchen but caused quite extensive damage, such that the family had to be found temporary accommodation by Swindon Council.