Get involved! Send photos, video, news & views. Text SWINDON NEWS to 80360 or email us
Court in brief
11:00am Wednesday 30th January 2013 in News
- Ellis Bryan, 18, of Towster Road, Swindon, pleaded guilty to drink-driving in a Peugeot 206 along Nythe Road, Swindon, on January 1, 2012. He was banned from driving for 18 months, fined £250, and told to pay £85 costs plus a £25 victim surcharge.
- Sebastian Stroud, 30, of Dowling Street, Swindon, admitted assaulting a police officer in the execution of his duty at Swindon on January 18, 2013. He was released on conditional bail to appear for sentencing at Swindon Magistrates’ Court on February 14.
- George Price, 20, of Speedwell Close, Swindon, pleaded guilty to stealing one bottle of whiskey and one bottle of vodka from Asda Walmart, in Swindon, on January 5, 2013. He was given an 18-month conditional discharge and told to pay £50 costs plus a £15 victim surcharge.
- Dale Scaife, 25, of Wensleydale Close, Shaw, faces trial accused of an alleged sexual offence against a female at Swindon on September 11, 2012. He was released on conditional bail for a plea and case management hearing at Swindon Crown Court on February 1, 2013.
- Dimitrios Mousellis, 40, of Cantelo Close, Swindon, pleaded guilty to committing a public order offence at Swindon on December 6, 2012. He was given a nine-month conditional discharge, plus a restraining order preventing him from contacting a named woman, and was told to pay £45 costs and a £15 victim surcharge.