Get involved! Send photos, video, news & views. Text SWINDON NEWS to 80360 or email us
Lagos Street reopens following shop fire
A TOWN centre road has now reopened following a shop fire last night.
The fire was raised at 9.50pm last night when Wiltshire Fire & Rescue Service was called to a report of smoke issuing from first floor of property in Lagos Street.
On arrival, crews located a shop on fire and requested assistance from five fire appliances and the aerial appliance from Swindon.
The road remained closed until approximately 10am today.