Get involved! Send photos, video, news & views. Text SWINDON NEWS to 80360 or email us
'Gas explosion' at Lindum House Care Home
5:31pm Wednesday 25th September 2013 in News
Fire crews are responding to reports of a gas explosion at Lindum House Residential Care Home on Bath Road.
One man is being treated for burns to the face by South West ambulance while another was injured during the explosion.
The explosion was in a basement kitchen and the rest of the home has been evacuated as a result.
Four fire engines and paramedics are in attendance.