There is an impressive line-up of events for this year’s Swindon Music Festival as the 105th event gets into full swing.
Tonight the church organ, gospel and choir clases will be held at Christ Church from 6.30pm.
Futher highlights include:
- Saturday, March 22 at the Arts Centre from 9am: Guitar and piano solos and duets followed by light opera, modern pop song and nostalgia.
- Monday, March 24 at the Arts Centre from 9am: Woodwind solos, strings solos and keyboards.
- Wednesday, March 26 at the Arts Centre at 6.30pm: The Instrumental Championship
- Friday, March 28 at the Arts Centre at 10.10am: The boys’ solo ages 11 and over for the Swindon Advertiser Trophy
- Friday, March 28 at the Arts Centre at 6.30pm: Junior Vocal Championship and songs from shows and films.
- Saturday, March 29 at the Arts Centre at 6.30pm: Supreme Championship.
Admission for daytime sessions is £1. Evening sessions cost £5 for adults and £1 for children for all nights except Saturday when it is £7.50 for adults and 50p for children.
For more information visit www.swindon musicfestival.co.uk.