Swindon AdvertiserResidents delighted as developer scraps HMO (From Swindon Advertiser)

Get involved! Send photos, video, news & views. Text SWINDON NEWS to 80360 or email us

Residents delighted as developer scraps HMO

Swindon Advertiser: Tryon Close residents Tryon Close residents

RESIDENTS in a quiet street have fought off proposals to turn a disused dentist surgery into a house of multiple occupancy (HMO) after battling for months.

Plans to turn the old surgery on Tryon Close into an HMO were submitted by Platinum Property Partners last August, with 28 objections submitted.

Council officers rejected the plans as a devolved matter from the planning committee due to poor design, and the adverse impact on the character of the area.

Campaigners then faced a second fight after slightly amended plans were submitted.

A residents’ committee was set up, who petitioned the developers and picketed the Civic Offices during the planning committee meeting.

They have always argued that introducing an HMO into the street would be disasterous, not only affecting the type of resident joining the community, but also clogging the street with a number of cars which the parking capacity would not support.

Finally last week they received confirmation from the developer they will be abandoning the proposals.

“We won,” said Tryon Close resident, Janet Jelley. “The residents’ committee is delighted to announce that an email received from the developer has stated they will no longer be seeking to convert the property into a house of multiple occupancy. All the residents believe that Tryon Close is not an appropriate location for a house of multiple occupancy, and we warmly welcome the statement that the property will not be developed in that way.

“The developer now simply proposes to convert it into a single use property.

“We are delighted with the decision to abandon the original plans. We welcome the decision to turn it into a single occupancy dwelling, and look forward to the start of the work.

“We have all been against it from the start. Last week some representatives from the developer came from Bristol to look at the parking capacity. The circle just in front of the property was certainly packed with cars, so the problems were obvious.”

Janet said the residents’ success had proved unwanted development can be opposed if people stand together.

“If they had continued with their plans we would have appealed again and again,” she said. “Hopefully now it is the end of the matter. I can’t understand how they even considered it in the first place.

“If we can beat the developers then hopefully other people can do the same. It is just about people banding together.”

Shaun Horwood, agent for Platinum Property Partners, said: “We have decided that even if we gain the planning consent the property will not be developed as requested.

“It has been decided it will now be a domestic dwelling with a small single-storey extension.”

Comments (37)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

9:55am Mon 12 May 14

Badgersgetabadname says...

OK I can understand the parking issue but what does "They have always argued that introducing an HMO into the street would be disasterous, not only affecting the type of resident joining the community" mean?
OK I can understand the parking issue but what does "They have always argued that introducing an HMO into the street would be disasterous, not only affecting the type of resident joining the community" mean? Badgersgetabadname
  • Score: -6

1:09pm Mon 12 May 14

house on the hill says...

Badgersgetabadname wrote:
OK I can understand the parking issue but what does "They have always argued that introducing an HMO into the street would be disasterous, not only affecting the type of resident joining the community" mean?
I think you know the answer to that the same as we all do!
[quote][p][bold]Badgersgetabadname[/bold] wrote: OK I can understand the parking issue but what does "They have always argued that introducing an HMO into the street would be disasterous, not only affecting the type of resident joining the community" mean?[/p][/quote]I think you know the answer to that the same as we all do! house on the hill
  • Score: 2

2:25pm Mon 12 May 14

Badgersgetabadname says...

No I dont I had to live in one for a few months due to the situation I was in. I met some wonderful people and still count them as friends.

So please enlighten me..
No I dont I had to live in one for a few months due to the situation I was in. I met some wonderful people and still count them as friends. So please enlighten me.. Badgersgetabadname
  • Score: -4

3:31pm Mon 12 May 14

Badgersgetabadname says...

If its that residents are worried about anti social people moving in isnt that still a possibility with any property?

Would still like an actual answer "the type" they dont want to move in is it racism?
Is everyone in that residential group a racist?
If its that residents are worried about anti social people moving in isnt that still a possibility with any property? Would still like an actual answer "the type" they dont want to move in is it racism? Is everyone in that residential group a racist? Badgersgetabadname
  • Score: -9

5:07pm Mon 12 May 14

ChannelX says...


I had to live in one for a few months due to the situation I was in.


Looks like you've answered your own question.
[quote] I had to live in one for a few months due to the situation I was in. [/quote] Looks like you've answered your own question. ChannelX
  • Score: 7

6:14pm Mon 12 May 14

Badgersgetabadname says...

But still no answer to the question what are these types of people?,,,,its all very brave to hide behind your passive aggressive comments but it seems you have no courage behind your convictions?

Sad and pathetic.
ChanX how I have missed you, ahem...you still havent supported any of your hateful comments from last week. Do you remember when you said service people coming back from tours should not get support? (the article about supporting troubled families).
Well there were 4 other threads you made thoughtless idiotic comments then when asked to support your silence was laughable but I digress.

So lets see if you are capable of answering this what was the exact meaning of the comment "They have always argued that introducing an HMO into the street would be disasterous, not only affecting the type of resident joining the community"
I asked if all of these people are racist because there have been no answers offered.
You have commented with a spurious point scoring exercise that has no bearing on the topic. Do you need help to understand?

Writing this seems almost pointless as it requires an answer and lets face it nobody involved will actually say what they think far better to mutter and point fingers.
But still no answer to the question what are these types of people?,,,,its all very brave to hide behind your passive aggressive comments but it seems you have no courage behind your convictions? Sad and pathetic. ChanX how I have missed you, ahem...you still havent supported any of your hateful comments from last week. Do you remember when you said service people coming back from tours should not get support? (the article about supporting troubled families). Well there were 4 other threads you made thoughtless idiotic comments then when asked to support your silence was laughable but I digress. So lets see if you are capable of answering this what was the exact meaning of the comment "They have always argued that introducing an HMO into the street would be disasterous, not only affecting the type of resident joining the community" I asked if all of these people are racist because there have been no answers offered. You have commented with a spurious point scoring exercise that has no bearing on the topic. Do you need help to understand? Writing this seems almost pointless as it requires an answer and lets face it nobody involved will actually say what they think far better to mutter and point fingers. Badgersgetabadname
  • Score: -6

6:41pm Mon 12 May 14

ChannelX says...


Do you remember when you said service people coming back from tours should not get support?


Er, what?!

I have absolutely no idea what the statement you're on about is supposed to mean. Maybe it means younger people, maybe it means single men, maybe it means people who like living in HMOs.

What is truly sad and pathetic are people such as yourself who immediately think it must be something 'racist'.

I really have no idea why you keep randomly asking people who don't know you to answer your stupid questions as if you somehow deserve an answer.

It's almost as funny on here as it is watching you continually be ignored on Twitter.
[quote] Do you remember when you said service people coming back from tours should not get support? [/quote] Er, what?! I have absolutely no idea what the statement you're on about is supposed to mean. Maybe it means younger people, maybe it means single men, maybe it means people who like living in HMOs. What is truly sad and pathetic are people such as yourself who immediately think it must be something 'racist'. I really have no idea why you keep randomly asking people who don't know you to answer your stupid questions as if you somehow deserve an answer. It's almost as funny on here as it is watching you continually be ignored on Twitter. ChannelX
  • Score: 6

6:44pm Mon 12 May 14

Mukkin says...

I rent out a HMO, I've had some gloriously nice tenants, however, during the vetting process I've had to decline some colourful characters and shysters along the way and a lot of them were in a ' situation', so I fully understand the residents not being happy, I'm sure Housing Associations don't give a hoot as long as they get their money, as some private landlords don't either, but then some of us care about the people who happen to be our neighbours.
I rent out a HMO, I've had some gloriously nice tenants, however, during the vetting process I've had to decline some colourful characters and shysters along the way and a lot of them were in a ' situation', so I fully understand the residents not being happy, I'm sure Housing Associations don't give a hoot as long as they get their money, as some private landlords don't either, but then some of us care about the people who happen to be our neighbours. Mukkin
  • Score: 5

6:51pm Mon 12 May 14

Badgersgetabadname says...

ChannelX wrote:

Do you remember when you said service people coming back from tours should not get support?


Er, what?!

I have absolutely no idea what the statement you're on about is supposed to mean. Maybe it means younger people, maybe it means single men, maybe it means people who like living in HMOs.

What is truly sad and pathetic are people such as yourself who immediately think it must be something 'racist'.

I really have no idea why you keep randomly asking people who don't know you to answer your stupid questions as if you somehow deserve an answer.

It's almost as funny on here as it is watching you continually be ignored on Twitter.
And again personal attack rather than anything relating to the topic.
Bless...
Well you must be right then as your life experience has taught you everything you need to know.
Still avoiding the original question?
Pathetic say what you think, honesty would be refreshing.

I am delighted my very own stalker,,,I thought it was a fox at my bins???
[quote][p][bold]ChannelX[/bold] wrote: [quote] Do you remember when you said service people coming back from tours should not get support? [/quote] Er, what?! I have absolutely no idea what the statement you're on about is supposed to mean. Maybe it means younger people, maybe it means single men, maybe it means people who like living in HMOs. What is truly sad and pathetic are people such as yourself who immediately think it must be something 'racist'. I really have no idea why you keep randomly asking people who don't know you to answer your stupid questions as if you somehow deserve an answer. It's almost as funny on here as it is watching you continually be ignored on Twitter.[/p][/quote]And again personal attack rather than anything relating to the topic. Bless... Well you must be right then as your life experience has taught you everything you need to know. Still avoiding the original question? Pathetic say what you think, honesty would be refreshing. I am delighted my very own stalker,,,I thought it was a fox at my bins??? Badgersgetabadname
  • Score: -6

6:59pm Mon 12 May 14

Badgersgetabadname says...

Mukkin wrote:
I rent out a HMO, I've had some gloriously nice tenants, however, during the vetting process I've had to decline some colourful characters and shysters along the way and a lot of them were in a ' situation', so I fully understand the residents not being happy, I'm sure Housing Associations don't give a hoot as long as they get their money, as some private landlords don't either, but then some of us care about the people who happen to be our neighbours.
Exactly, how difficult is it to get references for people?
If you cannot verify what you say why should a landlord allow you to stay?

I must say when I was in HMO the landlord checked my references etc...and had done the same for the others that lived there. It was only for a few months while work on my house was completed but had no issues at all.
Lovely people.
Of course I imagine all the nay sayers on HMO`s have lots of experiences living in them or involved with them because they wouldnt just make ignorant statements with no evidence would they?
[quote][p][bold]Mukkin[/bold] wrote: I rent out a HMO, I've had some gloriously nice tenants, however, during the vetting process I've had to decline some colourful characters and shysters along the way and a lot of them were in a ' situation', so I fully understand the residents not being happy, I'm sure Housing Associations don't give a hoot as long as they get their money, as some private landlords don't either, but then some of us care about the people who happen to be our neighbours.[/p][/quote]Exactly, how difficult is it to get references for people? If you cannot verify what you say why should a landlord allow you to stay? I must say when I was in HMO the landlord checked my references etc...and had done the same for the others that lived there. It was only for a few months while work on my house was completed but had no issues at all. Lovely people. Of course I imagine all the nay sayers on HMO`s have lots of experiences living in them or involved with them because they wouldnt just make ignorant statements with no evidence would they? Badgersgetabadname
  • Score: -8

7:01pm Mon 12 May 14

Badgersgetabadname says...

ChanX please find me on twitter, I use the same name as here you can use one of your multiple accounts so you can still hide.
Such a predictable bitter little man x
ChanX please find me on twitter, I use the same name as here you can use one of your multiple accounts so you can still hide. Such a predictable bitter little man x Badgersgetabadname
  • Score: -5

7:10pm Mon 12 May 14

ChannelX says...

Badgersgetabadname wrote:
ChannelX wrote:

Do you remember when you said service people coming back from tours should not get support?


Er, what?!

I have absolutely no idea what the statement you're on about is supposed to mean. Maybe it means younger people, maybe it means single men, maybe it means people who like living in HMOs.

What is truly sad and pathetic are people such as yourself who immediately think it must be something 'racist'.

I really have no idea why you keep randomly asking people who don't know you to answer your stupid questions as if you somehow deserve an answer.

It's almost as funny on here as it is watching you continually be ignored on Twitter.
And again personal attack rather than anything relating to the topic.
Bless...
Well you must be right then as your life experience has taught you everything you need to know.
Still avoiding the original question?
Pathetic say what you think, honesty would be refreshing.

I am delighted my very own stalker,,,I thought it was a fox at my bins???
Wow.
[quote][p][bold]Badgersgetabadname[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ChannelX[/bold] wrote: [quote] Do you remember when you said service people coming back from tours should not get support? [/quote] Er, what?! I have absolutely no idea what the statement you're on about is supposed to mean. Maybe it means younger people, maybe it means single men, maybe it means people who like living in HMOs. What is truly sad and pathetic are people such as yourself who immediately think it must be something 'racist'. I really have no idea why you keep randomly asking people who don't know you to answer your stupid questions as if you somehow deserve an answer. It's almost as funny on here as it is watching you continually be ignored on Twitter.[/p][/quote]And again personal attack rather than anything relating to the topic. Bless... Well you must be right then as your life experience has taught you everything you need to know. Still avoiding the original question? Pathetic say what you think, honesty would be refreshing. I am delighted my very own stalker,,,I thought it was a fox at my bins???[/p][/quote]Wow. ChannelX
  • Score: 6

7:14pm Mon 12 May 14

ChannelX says...

Badgersgetabadname wrote:
ChanX please find me on twitter, I use the same name as here you can use one of your multiple accounts so you can still hide.
Such a predictable bitter little man x
What was that about 'personal attack rather than anything relating to the topic'?

You also seem to have overlooked the fact that I directly answered your silly question, completely on topic.

Given that your Twitter feed consists of you constantly stalking and harrassing Nigel Farage, I doubt anyone will be very interested.
[quote][p][bold]Badgersgetabadname[/bold] wrote: ChanX please find me on twitter, I use the same name as here you can use one of your multiple accounts so you can still hide. Such a predictable bitter little man x[/p][/quote]What was that about 'personal attack rather than anything relating to the topic'? You also seem to have overlooked the fact that I directly answered your silly question, completely on topic. Given that your Twitter feed consists of you constantly stalking and harrassing Nigel Farage, I doubt anyone will be very interested. ChannelX
  • Score: 6

7:41pm Mon 12 May 14

Badgersgetabadname says...

No you didnt you used it as an opportunity to make a personal attack.

I will make it easy for you. In the article the group involved said ";They have always argued that introducing an HMO into the street would be disasterous, not only affecting the type of resident joining the community"

My question was what type of people did you not want in the community and how do you know what type of people live in HMO`s?
If you can avoid using your opinion as fact but I know that is hard for you.

As for twitter I have no idea what you are talking about???
No you didnt you used it as an opportunity to make a personal attack. I will make it easy for you. In the article the group involved said ";They have always argued that introducing an HMO into the street would be disasterous, not only affecting the type of resident joining the community" My question was what type of people did you not want in the community and how do you know what type of people live in HMO`s? If you can avoid using your opinion as fact but I know that is hard for you. As for twitter I have no idea what you are talking about??? Badgersgetabadname
  • Score: -8

7:46pm Mon 12 May 14

Badgersgetabadname says...

ChannelX wrote:
Badgersgetabadname wrote:
ChannelX wrote:

Do you remember when you said service people coming back from tours should not get support?


Er, what?!

I have absolutely no idea what the statement you're on about is supposed to mean. Maybe it means younger people, maybe it means single men, maybe it means people who like living in HMOs.

What is truly sad and pathetic are people such as yourself who immediately think it must be something 'racist'.

I really have no idea why you keep randomly asking people who don't know you to answer your stupid questions as if you somehow deserve an answer.

It's almost as funny on here as it is watching you continually be ignored on Twitter.
And again personal attack rather than anything relating to the topic.
Bless...
Well you must be right then as your life experience has taught you everything you need to know.
Still avoiding the original question?
Pathetic say what you think, honesty would be refreshing.

I am delighted my very own stalker,,,I thought it was a fox at my bins???
Wow.
Should I just go back to calling you a moron?
It was true and allot easier I can see you forgetting what you have said coming or that you have been cloned.....
Walking you through threads is tiresome and pointless as you just come out with more anti everything rants without actually saying anything directly..Its not clever or articulate its pathetic.

Now come on little bitter man jump through the hoop x
[quote][p][bold]ChannelX[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Badgersgetabadname[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ChannelX[/bold] wrote: [quote] Do you remember when you said service people coming back from tours should not get support? [/quote] Er, what?! I have absolutely no idea what the statement you're on about is supposed to mean. Maybe it means younger people, maybe it means single men, maybe it means people who like living in HMOs. What is truly sad and pathetic are people such as yourself who immediately think it must be something 'racist'. I really have no idea why you keep randomly asking people who don't know you to answer your stupid questions as if you somehow deserve an answer. It's almost as funny on here as it is watching you continually be ignored on Twitter.[/p][/quote]And again personal attack rather than anything relating to the topic. Bless... Well you must be right then as your life experience has taught you everything you need to know. Still avoiding the original question? Pathetic say what you think, honesty would be refreshing. I am delighted my very own stalker,,,I thought it was a fox at my bins???[/p][/quote]Wow.[/p][/quote]Should I just go back to calling you a moron? It was true and allot easier I can see you forgetting what you have said coming or that you have been cloned..... Walking you through threads is tiresome and pointless as you just come out with more anti everything rants without actually saying anything directly..Its not clever or articulate its pathetic. Now come on little bitter man jump through the hoop x Badgersgetabadname
  • Score: -7

9:48pm Mon 12 May 14

Blackwell 2 says...

Shouldn't Ollie be out campaigning :-/
Shouldn't Ollie be out campaigning :-/ Blackwell 2
  • Score: -4

10:57pm Mon 12 May 14

semitonic says...

I've come to the conclusion that Badgersgetabadname is a fcuking lunatic.
I've come to the conclusion that Badgersgetabadname is a fcuking lunatic. semitonic
  • Score: 8

6:26am Tue 13 May 14

LocalBob80 says...

semitonic wrote:
I've come to the conclusion that Badgersgetabadname is a fcuking lunatic.
...and Ollie isn't?????
[quote][p][bold]semitonic[/bold] wrote: I've come to the conclusion that Badgersgetabadname is a fcuking lunatic.[/p][/quote]...and Ollie isn't????? LocalBob80
  • Score: -3

7:18am Tue 13 May 14

Badgersgetabadname says...

semitonic wrote:
I've come to the conclusion that Badgersgetabadname is a fcuking lunatic.
Bless,,,
Someone was on the sherry last night and clever swearing as well you are an intellectual colossus well done,,,,clap, clap.....

I am so upset that you dont like me as all I ever wanted was your approval.
Also a comment with no relevance to the topic you and X share so much
[quote][p][bold]semitonic[/bold] wrote: I've come to the conclusion that Badgersgetabadname is a fcuking lunatic.[/p][/quote]Bless,,, Someone was on the sherry last night and clever swearing as well you are an intellectual colossus well done,,,,clap, clap..... I am so upset that you dont like me as all I ever wanted was your approval. Also a comment with no relevance to the topic you and X share so much Badgersgetabadname
  • Score: -5

7:35am Tue 13 May 14

semitonic says...

Badgersgetabadname wrote:
semitonic wrote:
I've come to the conclusion that Badgersgetabadname is a fcuking lunatic.
Bless,,,
Someone was on the sherry last night and clever swearing as well you are an intellectual colossus well done,,,,clap, clap.....

I am so upset that you dont like me as all I ever wanted was your approval.
Also a comment with no relevance to the topic you and X share so much
Thanks for the confirmation.
[quote][p][bold]Badgersgetabadname[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]semitonic[/bold] wrote: I've come to the conclusion that Badgersgetabadname is a fcuking lunatic.[/p][/quote]Bless,,, Someone was on the sherry last night and clever swearing as well you are an intellectual colossus well done,,,,clap, clap..... I am so upset that you dont like me as all I ever wanted was your approval. Also a comment with no relevance to the topic you and X share so much[/p][/quote]Thanks for the confirmation. semitonic
  • Score: 7

8:25am Tue 13 May 14

ChannelX says...

semitonic wrote:
I've come to the conclusion that Badgersgetabadname is a fcuking lunatic.
He's openly admitted as much in the past.

He also still doesn't appear to be able to read. If he could, he'd have seen that I directly answered his stupid question ages ago on this thread. I suspect he didn't notice because the answer I gave didn't have the word 'racism' in it.
[quote][p][bold]semitonic[/bold] wrote: I've come to the conclusion that Badgersgetabadname is a fcuking lunatic.[/p][/quote]He's openly admitted as much in the past. He also still doesn't appear to be able to read. If he could, he'd have seen that I directly answered his stupid question ages ago on this thread. I suspect he didn't notice because the answer I gave didn't have the word 'racism' in it. ChannelX
  • Score: 6

9:48am Tue 13 May 14

Badgersgetabadname says...

OK then Chan, can you please point out where and what you answered what the meaning behind the comment "They have always argued that introducing an HMO into the street would be disasterous, not only affecting the type of resident joining the community"
If your answer was just your idiotic response you will once again prove you are a moron and you lose the right to comment towards me.
Again with the thumbs why do you care?
No actual opinion on topic though semi?
Again with personal attacks as you have no ability to debate outside of petty name calling and veiled passive aggressive statements.

So discounting the moron and idiot still no answer to the meaning of the comment.
This has become dull.
OK then Chan, can you please point out where and what you answered what the meaning behind the comment "They have always argued that introducing an HMO into the street would be disasterous, not only affecting the type of resident joining the community" If your answer was just your idiotic response you will once again prove you are a moron and you lose the right to comment towards me. Again with the thumbs why do you care? No actual opinion on topic though semi? Again with personal attacks as you have no ability to debate outside of petty name calling and veiled passive aggressive statements. So discounting the moron and idiot still no answer to the meaning of the comment. This has become dull. Badgersgetabadname
  • Score: -4

9:49am Tue 13 May 14

Mukkin says...

Why don't Badger and ChannelX Skype each other?, then at least we'd be able to read posts that actually discuss the matter in hand, ......only saying :-D
Why don't Badger and ChannelX Skype each other?, then at least we'd be able to read posts that actually discuss the matter in hand, ......only saying :-D Mukkin
  • Score: 1

10:22am Tue 13 May 14

Badgersgetabadname says...

He wont do it have offered.
I have tried to discuss the topic also resolved to only discuss on topic comments. So no argument from me.
He wont do it have offered. I have tried to discuss the topic also resolved to only discuss on topic comments. So no argument from me. Badgersgetabadname
  • Score: -3

11:44am Tue 13 May 14

The Artist formally known as Grumpy Old Man says...

I'd imagine what the residents mean by that they do not want the type of people HMO attracts is because they're usually short term tenants and therefore have very little attachment to the area - thus there will likely be a reduction of community spirit and involvement in the area.
I'd imagine what the residents mean by that they do not want the type of people HMO attracts is because they're usually short term tenants and therefore have very little attachment to the area - thus there will likely be a reduction of community spirit and involvement in the area. The Artist formally known as Grumpy Old Man
  • Score: 3

12:12pm Tue 13 May 14

Badgersgetabadname says...

The Artist formally known as Grumpy Old Man wrote:
I'd imagine what the residents mean by that they do not want the type of people HMO attracts is because they're usually short term tenants and therefore have very little attachment to the area - thus there will likely be a reduction of community spirit and involvement in the area.
Thank you a reasonable answer.
Cant believe it took that long.
[quote][p][bold]The Artist formally known as Grumpy Old Man[/bold] wrote: I'd imagine what the residents mean by that they do not want the type of people HMO attracts is because they're usually short term tenants and therefore have very little attachment to the area - thus there will likely be a reduction of community spirit and involvement in the area.[/p][/quote]Thank you a reasonable answer. Cant believe it took that long. Badgersgetabadname
  • Score: -2

1:14pm Tue 13 May 14

ChannelX says...

Badgersgetabadname wrote:
He wont do it have offered.
I have tried to discuss the topic also resolved to only discuss on topic comments. So no argument from me.
What on EARTH are you talking about?!

a) you have never ONCE offered to Skype me
b) there is no chance in hell I'd ever speak to you via Skype
[quote][p][bold]Badgersgetabadname[/bold] wrote: He wont do it have offered. I have tried to discuss the topic also resolved to only discuss on topic comments. So no argument from me.[/p][/quote]What on EARTH are you talking about?! a) you have never ONCE offered to Skype me b) there is no chance in hell I'd ever speak to you via Skype ChannelX
  • Score: 2

1:17pm Tue 13 May 14

ChannelX says...

Badgersgetabadname wrote:
OK then Chan, can you please point out where and what you answered what the meaning behind the comment "They have always argued that introducing an HMO into the street would be disasterous, not only affecting the type of resident joining the community"
If your answer was just your idiotic response you will once again prove you are a moron and you lose the right to comment towards me.
Again with the thumbs why do you care?
No actual opinion on topic though semi?
Again with personal attacks as you have no ability to debate outside of petty name calling and veiled passive aggressive statements.

So discounting the moron and idiot still no answer to the meaning of the comment.
This has become dull.
It's in black and white above. You can't really blame me for your apparent inability to read.


I have absolutely no idea what the statement you're on about is supposed to mean. Maybe it means younger people, maybe it means single men, maybe it means people who like living in HMOs.


Originally posted by me (above): 6:41pm Mon 12 May 14

You really need to something so that you stop living in the world you create inside your head and try and bring yourself back to living in the real world. Speak to your doctor about it, it could just be that your meds need tweaking.
[quote][p][bold]Badgersgetabadname[/bold] wrote: OK then Chan, can you please point out where and what you answered what the meaning behind the comment "They have always argued that introducing an HMO into the street would be disasterous, not only affecting the type of resident joining the community" If your answer was just your idiotic response you will once again prove you are a moron and you lose the right to comment towards me. Again with the thumbs why do you care? No actual opinion on topic though semi? Again with personal attacks as you have no ability to debate outside of petty name calling and veiled passive aggressive statements. So discounting the moron and idiot still no answer to the meaning of the comment. This has become dull.[/p][/quote]It's in black and white above. You can't really blame me for your apparent inability to read. [quote] I have absolutely no idea what the statement you're on about is supposed to mean. Maybe it means younger people, maybe it means single men, maybe it means people who like living in HMOs. [/quote] Originally posted by me (above): 6:41pm Mon 12 May 14 You really need to something so that you stop living in the world you create inside your head and try and bring yourself back to living in the real world. Speak to your doctor about it, it could just be that your meds need tweaking. ChannelX
  • Score: 3

5:34pm Tue 13 May 14

Badgersgetabadname says...

ChannelX wrote:
Badgersgetabadname wrote:
OK then Chan, can you please point out where and what you answered what the meaning behind the comment "They have always argued that introducing an HMO into the street would be disasterous, not only affecting the type of resident joining the community"
If your answer was just your idiotic response you will once again prove you are a moron and you lose the right to comment towards me.
Again with the thumbs why do you care?
No actual opinion on topic though semi?
Again with personal attacks as you have no ability to debate outside of petty name calling and veiled passive aggressive statements.

So discounting the moron and idiot still no answer to the meaning of the comment.
This has become dull.
It's in black and white above. You can't really blame me for your apparent inability to read.


I have absolutely no idea what the statement you're on about is supposed to mean. Maybe it means younger people, maybe it means single men, maybe it means people who like living in HMOs.


Originally posted by me (above): 6:41pm Mon 12 May 14

You really need to something so that you stop living in the world you create inside your head and try and bring yourself back to living in the real world. Speak to your doctor about it, it could just be that your meds need tweaking.
I`m sorry sweetie I totally forgot about you.
Now that wasnt the answer to the question was it? in reference to you copy and paste.
The question you answered there was in reference to a comment I made about a horrible comment you had made last week (troubled families). You claimed that these "problem families are all the same" I said I knew a number of people who would be in that situation and that they were ex army or like services. You said that they should still all be treated the same as it was all a drain on you and yours.
I left the thread at that stage as I felt you were either overly angry or just saying anything to be contrary.
Read the comments again without your angry head.

I notice once again you bring up my mental heath which I said I deal with on a different thread about mental illness....Not sure why you continue to bring it up, do you think it will hurt me in some way?

I was bored of this thread earlier, its an interesting story but having to walk you through threads is just so dull.

The question I was asking in this thread was why people would not want a "type of person" to move into a HMO and was given an answer in an adult fashion. Again I feel your angry / bitter (you choose) little head has prevented you from thinking things through and debating in an adult way.

Bless x
[quote][p][bold]ChannelX[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Badgersgetabadname[/bold] wrote: OK then Chan, can you please point out where and what you answered what the meaning behind the comment "They have always argued that introducing an HMO into the street would be disasterous, not only affecting the type of resident joining the community" If your answer was just your idiotic response you will once again prove you are a moron and you lose the right to comment towards me. Again with the thumbs why do you care? No actual opinion on topic though semi? Again with personal attacks as you have no ability to debate outside of petty name calling and veiled passive aggressive statements. So discounting the moron and idiot still no answer to the meaning of the comment. This has become dull.[/p][/quote]It's in black and white above. You can't really blame me for your apparent inability to read. [quote] I have absolutely no idea what the statement you're on about is supposed to mean. Maybe it means younger people, maybe it means single men, maybe it means people who like living in HMOs. [/quote] Originally posted by me (above): 6:41pm Mon 12 May 14 You really need to something so that you stop living in the world you create inside your head and try and bring yourself back to living in the real world. Speak to your doctor about it, it could just be that your meds need tweaking.[/p][/quote]I`m sorry sweetie I totally forgot about you. Now that wasnt the answer to the question was it? in reference to you copy and paste. The question you answered there was in reference to a comment I made about a horrible comment you had made last week (troubled families). You claimed that these "problem families are all the same" I said I knew a number of people who would be in that situation and that they were ex army or like services. You said that they should still all be treated the same as it was all a drain on you and yours. I left the thread at that stage as I felt you were either overly angry or just saying anything to be contrary. Read the comments again without your angry head. I notice once again you bring up my mental heath which I said I deal with on a different thread about mental illness....Not sure why you continue to bring it up, do you think it will hurt me in some way? I was bored of this thread earlier, its an interesting story but having to walk you through threads is just so dull. The question I was asking in this thread was why people would not want a "type of person" to move into a HMO and was given an answer in an adult fashion. Again I feel your angry / bitter (you choose) little head has prevented you from thinking things through and debating in an adult way. Bless x Badgersgetabadname
  • Score: -2

8:18am Wed 14 May 14

ChannelX says...

I literally have no idea what you are talking about. Hopefully some of what you write at least makes sense to you.

You've changed your question to read:


why people would not want a "type of person" to move into a HMO


There are myriad reasons why people might not want any number of 'types' of person moving into an HMO in their area.

If you look at the residents in the photo above, they are generally more elderly people and/or family people. It's entirely logical that they may not want young, single males moving into an HMO in their street.

Young, single males are more likely to drink, take drugs, have mental health issues, post incoherent drivel on websites and continually ask questions of Nigel Farage on their Twitter accounts - so, ask yourself, who'd want someone like that moving in near them?
I literally have no idea what you are talking about. Hopefully some of what you write at least makes sense to you. You've changed your question to read: [quote] why people would not want a "type of person" to move into a HMO [/quote] There are myriad reasons why people might not want any number of 'types' of person moving into an HMO in their area. If you look at the residents in the photo above, they are generally more elderly people and/or family people. It's entirely logical that they may not want young, single males moving into an HMO in their street. Young, single males are more likely to drink, take drugs, have mental health issues, post incoherent drivel on websites and continually ask questions of Nigel Farage on their Twitter accounts - so, ask yourself, who'd want someone like that moving in near them? ChannelX
  • Score: 3

10:33am Wed 14 May 14

Badgersgetabadname says...

No nothing changed you again failed to read a post thoroughly.
Hahahah again with personal attacks I said I already had been given an answer to the question.
It must take allot of energy to be as angry as you are?
No nothing changed you again failed to read a post thoroughly. Hahahah again with personal attacks I said I already had been given an answer to the question. It must take allot of energy to be as angry as you are? Badgersgetabadname
  • Score: -3

12:57pm Wed 14 May 14

IfItsONtheNet says...

So funny one is stuck in a loop and the other is crazy at least crazy is entertaining.
Maybe both should grow up and stay on topic?
So funny one is stuck in a loop and the other is crazy at least crazy is entertaining. Maybe both should grow up and stay on topic? IfItsONtheNet
  • Score: 0

2:16pm Wed 14 May 14

Badgersgetabadname says...

ChannelX wrote:
Badgersgetabadname wrote:
He wont do it have offered.
I have tried to discuss the topic also resolved to only discuss on topic comments. So no argument from me.
What on EARTH are you talking about?!

a) you have never ONCE offered to Skype me
b) there is no chance in hell I'd ever speak to you via Skype
You have stalked me on twitter as you have some obsession with me. I can understand that you get bored in the home but between 6/7 accounts how do you have time to stalk as well.
I asked you to message me so that we may converse it would make your passive aggressive cowardly comments more difficult to hide behind so I understand your point of view.
[quote][p][bold]ChannelX[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Badgersgetabadname[/bold] wrote: He wont do it have offered. I have tried to discuss the topic also resolved to only discuss on topic comments. So no argument from me.[/p][/quote]What on EARTH are you talking about?! a) you have never ONCE offered to Skype me b) there is no chance in hell I'd ever speak to you via Skype[/p][/quote]You have stalked me on twitter as you have some obsession with me. I can understand that you get bored in the home but between 6/7 accounts how do you have time to stalk as well. I asked you to message me so that we may converse it would make your passive aggressive cowardly comments more difficult to hide behind so I understand your point of view. Badgersgetabadname
  • Score: -1

2:30pm Wed 14 May 14

ChannelX says...

How have I 'stalked you on Twitter'?

I looked at your public Twitter page, which anyone can do. Two minutes later I realised I was reading the rantings of a madman and logged off to look at something more interesting over at watching-paint-dry.c
om

I have and use only ONE account on this website - don't be misled and taken for a fool by another nutter who actually does use, rather obviously, at least five different accounts on here.

There are no plans on my horizon to 'converse' with you any more than I already do here. That's nauseating enough, thanks.
How have I 'stalked you on Twitter'? I looked at your public Twitter page, which anyone can do. Two minutes later I realised I was reading the rantings of a madman and logged off to look at something more interesting over at watching-paint-dry.c om I have and use only ONE account on this website - don't be misled and taken for a fool by another nutter who actually does use, rather obviously, at least five different accounts on here. There are no plans on my horizon to 'converse' with you any more than I already do here. That's nauseating enough, thanks. ChannelX
  • Score: 1

2:53pm Wed 14 May 14

Badgersgetabadname says...

ChannelX wrote:
How have I 'stalked you on Twitter'?

I looked at your public Twitter page, which anyone can do. Two minutes later I realised I was reading the rantings of a madman and logged off to look at something more interesting over at watching-paint-dry.c

om

I have and use only ONE account on this website - don't be misled and taken for a fool by another nutter who actually does use, rather obviously, at least five different accounts on here.

There are no plans on my horizon to 'converse' with you any more than I already do here. That's nauseating enough, thanks.
Oh no all I ever wanted in life was your approval.
You have been caught out numerous times by a number of people.
Yes of course everyone only ever does anything once you seem to be pretty up to date with anything on my twitter page and continue to make comments as to my mental health I can only assume from your actions that staying on topic is beyond you, at which point you go into your usual repetitive comments.

Just as a way to move forward that will hopefully mean comments will stay on topic I will only reply to your comments that are considered and at least put forward in an adult way considering your age you are very childish.
Hopefully that will keep spurious comments down and maybe even involve some more people (?not just your additional accounts).

Hope you are getting to enjoy the beautiful day personally I am off for few hours fishing.
Look forward to your insight x
[quote][p][bold]ChannelX[/bold] wrote: How have I 'stalked you on Twitter'? I looked at your public Twitter page, which anyone can do. Two minutes later I realised I was reading the rantings of a madman and logged off to look at something more interesting over at watching-paint-dry.c om I have and use only ONE account on this website - don't be misled and taken for a fool by another nutter who actually does use, rather obviously, at least five different accounts on here. There are no plans on my horizon to 'converse' with you any more than I already do here. That's nauseating enough, thanks.[/p][/quote]Oh no all I ever wanted in life was your approval. You have been caught out numerous times by a number of people. Yes of course everyone only ever does anything once you seem to be pretty up to date with anything on my twitter page and continue to make comments as to my mental health I can only assume from your actions that staying on topic is beyond you, at which point you go into your usual repetitive comments. Just as a way to move forward that will hopefully mean comments will stay on topic I will only reply to your comments that are considered and at least put forward in an adult way considering your age you are very childish. Hopefully that will keep spurious comments down and maybe even involve some more people (?not just your additional accounts). Hope you are getting to enjoy the beautiful day personally I am off for few hours fishing. Look forward to your insight x Badgersgetabadname
  • Score: 0

4:08pm Wed 14 May 14

ChannelX says...

Just how dim are you? I have one account here, and one account only.

Hope you enjoy your fishing. Shame it's about to rain.
Just how dim are you? I have one account here, and one account only. Hope you enjoy your fishing. Shame it's about to rain. ChannelX
  • Score: 0

6:40pm Wed 14 May 14

Badgersgetabadname says...

ChannelX wrote:
Just how dim are you? I have one account here, and one account only.

Hope you enjoy your fishing. Shame it's about to rain.
Not in Swindon today, it was fine for a while but the rain is all part of the fun.
Little people came home so homework comes before fishing.

See how much nicer civility is x
[quote][p][bold]ChannelX[/bold] wrote: Just how dim are you? I have one account here, and one account only. Hope you enjoy your fishing. Shame it's about to rain.[/p][/quote]Not in Swindon today, it was fine for a while but the rain is all part of the fun. Little people came home so homework comes before fishing. See how much nicer civility is x Badgersgetabadname
  • Score: 1

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree