THE LIST: The 12 most expensive properties currently on the market in Wiltshire (From Swindon Advertiser)
Get involved! Send photos, video, news & views. Text SWINDON NEWS to 80360 or email us
THE LIST: The 12 most expensive properties currently on the market in Wiltshire
6:35pm Friday 13th June 2014 in News
FOLLOWING on from our recent list of high-end Swindon houses up for sale, we bring you a fresh countdown of property porn on an even higher level.
Listed below are the dozen most expensive abodes currently on the market across the county, according to rightmove.
Leading the way by a country mile is the Manton House Estate, which will set you back a cool £26m.
But for those of you with a slightly more modest budget, there's plenty available in the £2m-£4m bracket. Happy viewing.
1. Eight bedroom country house, Manton House Estate, Marlborough, £26,000,000
2. Six bedroom detached house, The Close, Salisbury, £3,950,00
3. Six bedroom detached house, High Street, Ansty, Salisbury, £3,950,000
4. Eight bedroom country house, The Castle Hill Court Estate, Castle Hill Court and Upper Burytown Farm, £3,500,000
5. Six bedroom detached house, Hankerton, Malmesbury £3,450,000
6. Eight bedroom detached house, South Farm, Nr Castle Eaton £3,250,000
7. Five bedroom detached house, Pound Hill House, West Kington £2,850,000
8. Six bedroom detached house, West Kington, Chippenham £2,750,000
9. Five bedroom detached house, Ebbesbourne Wake, Salisbury £2,750,000
10. Seven bedroom house, Rood Ashton Park, West Ashton, Trowbridge, £2,600,000
11. Six bedroom detached house, Rood Ashton Park, West Ashton, Trowbridge, £2,450,000
12. Six bedroom character property, Yatesbury, Calne £2,450,000
- Information supplied by rightmove correct at the time of publication.
Comments are closed on this article.