Get involved! Send photos, video, news & views. Text SWINDON NEWS to 80360 or email us
PREDICTIONS LEAGUE: Sheffield Utd results update
10:17am Monday 16th December 2013 in Sport
PREDICTIONS LEAGUE: Sheffield Utd Results and Update
Swindon’s away record does not improve with this result.
In a match of few chances for either team, it was the home side that managed to get the all important goal. Sheffield do their survival chances no harm at all, but Swindon are found wanting again.
Surprisingly, there are still quite a few points won by many posters, mainly because several backed Utd to win.
1. Correct Score = 1-0
2. Attendance = 15,430
3. 1st Town goal scorer and time = No Gaol Scorer
4. Number of corners = 10
5. Time of last STFC sub = 74 min
A. Number of Away fans = 551
B. STFC possession percentage = 50
C. Number of Yellow and Red cards in L1 and L2 on Sat = 67 and 3
D. Total Number of corners in L1 and L2 on Sat = 290
THE TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS BUMPER SPECIAL
As we enter this festive time frame, there is a sack-full of questions for the next two games.
Take a peek at what’s under the tree, for there’s plenty of points for all to see.
So, put on your skates And don’t post late.
Or you will find That you’re falling behind.
I am giving you all plenty of warning, Don’t leave it till the last morning The questions need time for you to ponder, Or it might be “How many points I wonder?”
I am giving you all the heads up on the questions for the Coventry Game, just so you can think about them. I will put up a dedicated thread for the match later in the week. I don’t want people to miss out on a potential sack full of points.
DON’T LEAVE IT TIL THE LAST MINUTE!
SWINDON v COVENTRY 21st December
A. Correct Score
C. 1st Town goal scorer and time
D. Number of corners
E. Time of last STFC sub
Twelve Days of Christmas Questions
1. How many away fans
2. STFC Goal scorers shirt total
3. Time of first corner
4. First STFC player booked
5. Time of first STFC booking
6. What percentage of possession for STFC
7. Total amount of additional time played in this match
8. How many teams in L1 and L2 will be wearing shirts that are predominately RED
9. What’s the total number of subs used in League One
10. Total number of goals in League One
11. Total number of points gained by top six in L1
12. Total attendance in League One on Saturday
Comments are closed on this article.