BERINSFIELD moved clear at the top of North Berks League Division One as not one of their closest rivals was able to register a win.

The table-toppers romped to a 7-1 home victory over Benson AFC with Chris Murphy netting twice alongside goals from David Murphy, Mark Ingram, Andie Sampson, Brian Rawlings and Luke Saunders.

Faringdon Town have leapt up into second place following a 2-0 win at Didcot Casuals. Robbie Harrington and Louis Bouwers scored in each half for Faringdon.

Saxton Rovers also climbed up several places to third after winning 4-1 at Wootton & Dry Sandford. Adam Greenaway scored a brace, with Kyle Allsworth and Tom Aldworth also registering, while Luke Ingram scored for Wootton.

Elliott Westwood and Cezar Grosu scored for AFC Wallingford as they were held to a 2-2 draw at home by Long Wittenham Athletic, who scored through Matt Saunders and Ryan Scott.

A Gareth Fenton penalty was all Harwell International had to show for their efforts as they went down 4-1 at home to Kintbury Rangers for whom Charlie Allsop scored all four goals.

Crowmarsh Gifford came from two goals down to secure their fifth consecutive draw, this time 2-2 at East Hendred. Sam Whiteley scored both their goals after a Tyrone McGill double had given the home side their two goal cushion.

The bottom two sides in the division met and a 3-1 win for Childrey United means that they move above Sutton Courtenay in the table. Steve Vaux scored twice alongside a Mike Cannings strike whilst Ollie Wright scored for Sutton.

Two late goals gave Marcham a 4-2 win over Lambourn Sports Reserves to move themselves off the bottom of Division Two. Matty Brown notched a hat-trick alongside a Jonny Lloyd effort while Sean Gracey and Gary Fisher netted for Lambourn.

Division Three leaders Harwell International Reserves went down 2-1 in their top-of-the-table clash with Kintbury Rangers Reserves. Stuart Smith scored their goal but Mark Prestoe and Luke Ramos won the match for Kintbury.

Second placed Childrey United Reserves won 2-1 at Radley for whom Mark Nicholl scored.

Pat Walsh hit a hat-trick for Milton United Reserves in their 4-2 home win over Didcot Casuals Reserves. Dan Osborne scored their fourth with Lee and Steve Hedges replying for Didcot. Faringdon Town Reserves and East Hendred Reserves played out a 0-0 draw.

Callum Bowler, Joe Chedzey, Ollie Saunders, Tim Odell and Tom Chedzey all scored for Long Wittenham Athletic Reserves in their 5-0 home triumph over Blewbury Reserves to move the club up to third in the Division Four table.

Tom Hitchcock and Mark Davies bagged a brace apiece as Turnpike Sports ran riot at Stanford-in-the-Vale Reserves, winning the match 9-1 with Ian Page, Lee Wilson, Chris Maja, Nick Brookes and Chris Bryne all also on the scoresheet. Ian Pendell netted the consolation for Stanford.

Radley Reserves also hit nine goals in their 9-0 Division Five victory over Appleton Stars.

Previously unbeaten Challow went down 3-1 at Crowmarsh Gifford Reserves. Eammon McGowran scored their goal but Ben Higgins, Lee Absolom and Martyn Newbold all replied for Crowmarsh.

Dave Southey struck twice for Stanford-in-the-Vale Reserves as they won 4-2 at home to Hagbourne United Reserves. Kyie Thomas and Darryl Johnson scored their other two goals with Lewis Grant and Connor Dawson scoring for Hagbourne.