FARINGDON Town A enjoyed a prolific afternoon in North Berks League Division Five as they thrashed Appleton Stars 21-0.

Martin Key netted an astonishing seven times, Matt Curtis grabbed a double hat-trick, Ryan Sharp and Lee Ruddle bagged a brace apiece, and John Lovegrove, Tim Smith, Andy Munns and Trevor Sear also scored in the rout.

Andie Sampson, Mennan Calvo and Stuart Newport all scored for Berinsfield Reserves in their 3-2 win over Sutton Courtenay Reserves to maintain top spot.

Challow are in third following a 4-1 win at Hagbourne United Reserves. Sam Nicholls, Martin Turnbull, Jack Eyley from the spot and Eammon McGowran scored their goals.

Jamie Dutton and Luke Chambers will be fighting over the match ball as both hit hat-tricks for Radley Reserves in their 7-0 home win over Grove Rangers Reserves.

In Division Three, Harwell International Reserves moved level on points at the top of the table following a 4-2 home win over Hagbourne United.

Doubles for Jason Evans and Dan Oyston gave Faringdon Town Reserves a comfortable 4-0 win at East Hendred Reserves, while Didcot Casuals Reserves ran out 5-1 winners at home to Marcham Reserves.

Hanney United maintained their 100 per cent record in Division Four with a 2-0 home win over previously unbeaten Westminster. Second-placed Drayton Reserves were on the wrong end of an 8-0 thrashing by Turnpike Sports.

Grove Rangers and Wootton & Dry Sandford Reserves drew 3-3, while Coleshill United Reserves secured their first league win of the season by defeating Warborough United 2-1 with Luke Adams and Jon Keany scoring their goals.

In Division Two, Jonny Eudell helped himself to a massive 10 goals as Ardington & Lockinge ran riot at home to Benson Lions, winning 18-1.

Marcham came back from behind to secure a 2-2 draw at home to Coleshill United.

Matt Banks and James Foster scored their goals after Shane Blake had given Coleshill a two-goal lead at half time. Drayton upset the form book to win 3-1 at home to Dorchester.

Luke Ingram hit a hat-trick for Wootton & Dry Sandford as they become the new leaders of Division One after a convincing 5-0 home win over Childrey United.

Arran Gray scored in 14 seconds to send Harwell International on their way to a 3-1 win at Long Wittenham Athletic. Sutton Courtenay lifted themselves off the foot of the table with a 2-0 win over East Hendred. Kintbury Rangers won 2-0 at Benson AFC.

Chris Murphy scored in an incredible three seconds for Berinsfield to send them on their way to a 7-0 Oxfordshire Intermediate Cup second round win over Kidlington Reserves.

There was no such good fortune in the third round of the Berks & Bucks Intermediate Cup as all four sides representing the North Berks League were dumped out.

Didcot Casuals went down 2-1 at REME Arborfield after extra time, Faringdon Town lost 1-0 at home to Frilsham and Yattenden, while Saxton Rovers were thrashed 6-1 by South Reading.

Cezar Grosu scored for AFC Wallingford who lost 3-1 at home to Letcombe.

There was a real surprise in an outstanding first-round tie in the North Berks Charity Shield as Radley from Division Three won 4-3 on penalties against Division One Crowmarsh Gifford.

Division Four Blewbury Reserves produced the only upset in the second round of the Nairne Paul Trophy, winning 3-2 at home to Third Division Kintbury Rangers Reserves.

Division Three leaders Childrey United Reserves needed extra time before finally beating Steventon Reserves 4-1.

Abingdon United Reserves won 4-0 at home to Saxton Rovers Reserves.

Oliver Saunders scored two Long Wittenham Athletic Reserves but is was not enough as they succumbed 4-2 to Lambourn Sports Reserves, who scored through Mike Peacock, Gary Fisher, Dale Pedder and an own goal.

Wantage Town A won 4-0 at Third Division Milton United Reserves, while Ardington & Lockinge Reserves lost 3-2 at Stanford-in-the-Vale Reserves.