PARK SOUTH: Michael O’Driscoll, 41, of Thornbridge Avenue, will face summary trial over allegations he stole stone troughs worth £9,000 on February 18. He was bailed for the trial at Swindon Magistrates’ Court on November 14.

EAST WICHEL: Joshua Stanley, 29, of Eyam Road, has denied beating a woman. The East Wichel man will stand trial on the two assault matters. He has admitted making grossly offensive phone calls to the woman. Magistrates bailed him for the trial on November 7 at the Swindon court.

WALCOT: Lee Willis, 34, of Marlowe Avenue, pleaded not guilty to dangerous driving. It is said he was behind the wheel of a Vauxhall Astra that was being driven dangerously in Thorney Park on May 11. He was granted unconditional bail for the trial on December 9.

WALCOT: Hayley Chichester, 33, of Sackville Close, admitted stealing meat from Tesco, clothing from TK Maxx and assaulting a man. She was bailed to appear before Swindon magistrates on October 4 for sentencing.

SWINDON: A homeless alcoholic has been ordered to do a spell in rehabilitation after he admitted a criminal damage spree.

Alexander Macdonald, 30, of no fixed address, pleaded guilty to damaging a Corsa, Fiat 500, Kia, Peugeot Rifter and a Mercedes on August 16, damaging a glass window and mobile phone.

He assaulted a woman on the same day, attacking three police officers the following day – with the assault on one officer, PC Sean Williams, charged as an ABH.

The offences were committed on the same day Macdonald had been convicted of 12 assaults, three counts of criminal damage, wilfully obstructing the highway and a public order offence.

Macdonald was sentenced to a 12-month community order, with alcohol and mental health treatment requirements. He was ordered to pay £100 compensation.

WALCOT: Kenny Dalgliesh, 40, of Melville Close, admitted assaulting a woman and damaging her Chevrolet Kalos car on June 5. He admitted breaching the terms of a suspended sentence order made by Wiltshire magistrates in January 2018 for a common assault. He was granted unconditional bail for the sentencing hearing on September 26.

GORSE HILL: Michael Jefferies, 30, of Cricklade Road, was jailed for 12 weeks for a string of alcohol thefts. He pleaded guilty to stealing Grey Goose vodka worth £78, razors worth £140 and attempting to steal two bottles of Jameson whiskey all from Tesco.

He also admitted failing to comply with the terms of a community order made on August 12, failing to attend three appointments. He was sentenced to 12 weeks imprisonment and ordered to pay a £122 surcharge.

SWINDON: A woman previously caught with hard drugs has been jailed for eight weeks after failing to attend probation appointments.

Jade Rogers, 29, of no fixed address, had been ordered to work with the probation service under the terms of a suspended sentence order made in April after she was convicted of possession of class A drugs and two thefts.

She failed to attend an induction appointment with probation officers on April 12 or a drug rehabilitation appointment on August 9. Rogers admitted the breach.

Magistrates sentenced her to a total of eight weeks’ imprisonment.

WROUGHTON: Sophie Barrett, 25, of Perry’s Lane, was fined £400 for speeding on the M25. She was behind the wheel of a BMW car on October 5 last year when she was spotted going at almost twice the speed limit, driving at 68mph on a section of the M25 where the limit was 40mph.

She was fined, ordered to pay £125 in costs and surcharge and her licence was endorsed with six penalty points.

FRESHBROOK: Aicha Nugent, 41, of Godolphin Close, was given a suspended prison sentence and ordered to do 60 hours of unpaid work for assaulting a male relative and damaging his phone.

She pleaded guilty to assault and criminal damage. JPs sentenced her to eight weeks imprisonment suspended for 12 months, ordered her to do 60 hours’ unpaid work and pay £215 in costs and surcharge.

OLD TOWN: Kane Bishop, 18, of Bath Road, admitted assaulting a woman by beating. He was told to complete 40 hours’ unpaid work, pay a £90 victim surcharge and pay £85 costs. Magistrates also ordered him to complete a rehabilitation programme aimed at building better relationships.