SECOND place Royal Wootton Bassett Town kept up the pressure on Greyhound FC with a sensational 7-1 victory over FC Walcot.

A hat-trick a piece for Lewis Petrie and Ryan Thomas saw off Walcot and meant Town stayed level with their fellow title contenders.

Sam English completed the scoring for Bassett.

Meanwhile, Division One leaders Greyhound FC edged past Croft Junior 3-2 to hold on to top spot for another weekend. Joe Grant and Calum Courtney netted for Croft as they stay fourth.

In Division Two, Stratton Saints strolled to a comfortable win over Wheatsheaf Sunday FC.

A Jamie Stones brace combined with goals from Aaron Burgess, James Joyce and Junior Small completed the scoring for Saints.

Second place Chiseldon made light work of Smart Movers with a 5-2 away win. Matt Cole and James Springall scored for the home side but goals from Charley Gillett, Alex Hiscock, Jacko Puzey, Ben Langley and Samuel Long secured the points for Chiseldon.

There were three Division Three games at the weekend with comfortable wins for Swindon Waiting Rooms and Sevenfields United. A hat-trick from David Rendall as well as a brace each for Lee Toomey and Stancu Ion Valentin helped SWR put 10 past bottom side Merlin AFC in a 10-1 rout. Tafari Anderson, Darren Coleman and Chester Dolisznyj completed the scoring.

Meanwhile, Sevenfields beat The Abbey Mead 9-2 to pick up their third win of the season.

PSV Swindon stayed level on points with league leaders Openwork United thanks to a 4-3 victory over struggling Lydiard FC First. Goals from Christopher Alder, Bobby Amos, Kierren Robins and Jamie Griffiths helped PSV on their way to the points.

Away from league action, three Wiltshire County Sunday Cup Competition games took place at the weekend. Callum Cormack and James Dixon scored for Openwork United in an all-Swindon-affair but it would prove futile as they lost 5-2 away to New Inn Wacker FC.

A brace each from Corey King and Kalum Youngsam helped Gustoso FC to an away win over Box Rovers while Penhill United advanced into the next round thanks to a 3-2 win over AFC Melksham.