ACCRINGTON hit the top in Sky Bet League Two after Billy Kee's stoppage-time winner against Luton saw Stanley leapfrog their title rivals.

Stanley, who have now won seven of their last eight matches, took the lead a minute before half-time through Sean McConville but Elliot Lee equalised in the 61st minute.

That looked set to keep Luton in pole position but, three minutes into stoppage time, Accrington's leading scorer Kee produced a fine finish to clinch a 2-1 win for the visitors.

Notts County stayed in third after Matt Tootle earned them a 2-1 victory over Forest Green.

Liam Noble opened the scoring for County in the 34th minute and Tahvon Campbell looked like he might have secured a point for Rovers before Tootle struck 10 minutes from time.

Wycombe were pegged back in stoppage time by Cambridge, who left Adams Park with a point from a 1-1 draw thanks to Paul Lewis' late strike. Adebayo Akinfenwa had opened the scoring four minutes into nine minutes of first-half stoppage time for Wanderers, who have not won in three.

Fifth-placed Mansfield also had to settle for a point from a 1-1 draw with Colchester after Brandon Comley's 51st-minute goal cancelled out Kane Hemmings' opener.

Exeter were another side held to a 1-1 draw, Carlisle's Ashley Nadesan pegging them back after Dean Moxey had put the Grecians ahead just before half-time.

Lincoln climbed into the play-off places after coming from behind to beat Chesterfield 3-1 in a game delayed by half an hour after a fan was taken seriously ill in the stands.

An air ambulance landed on the pitch, with the first half resuming just before 4pm. Alex Whitmore scored for Chesterfield shortly afterwards but Michael Bostwick equalised just before half-time and second-half goals from Scott Wharton and Ollie Palmer sealed the points for the visitors.

Jonson Clarke-Harris' goal in the 75th minute earned Coventry a 1-0 win over bottom side Barnet and lifted them above Swindon Town.

Stevenage striker Dean Bowditch had not scored since December 2016 but he ended that drought in style with both goals in Boro's 2-2 draw with Crewe.

It ended up being a frustrating day for the home side, though, with Perry Ng pulling one back 10 minutes from time and Charlie Kirk earning a point seven minutes into stoppage time.

Grimsby stayed a point ahead of fellow strugglers Port Vale after James Berrett earned them a 1-1 draw. Vale had led through David Worrall's early goal.

Newport won 2-0 away at Yeovil, with Josh Sheehan and Paul Hayes finding the net.

A frantic finish at the Stadium ended with Crawley and Morecambe drawing 1-1. It was goalless going into stoppage time but, after Callum Lang put the Shrimps ahead, Karlan Ahearne-Grant equalised for Crawley.