Barbecue ablaze

Barbecue ablaze

Barbecue ablaze

First published in News

COVINGHAM: Firefighters were called to Merlin Way on Saturday at around 12.50pm to deal with a fire in a propane gas cylinder for a barbecue.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree