AS another weekend beckons we bring you the third in our new regular weekly slot giving you 10 things to do in and around Swindon.
If you have an event scheduled on Saturday or Sunday that isn't listed add it in the comments section at the bottom of the article.
If you know of an event taking place on upcoming weekends that you want to see included in future lists email email@example.com.
10 THINGS TO DO AROUND SWINDON THIS WEEKEND
• Wanborough Show, Saturday, in the village of Wanborough. There will be a carnival, plus lots of fun activities on the field as well as the all new Wanborough's Got Talent competition.
• Fawlty Towers, The Dinner Show, at The Place, Wyvern Theatre on Saturday from 7.30pm. With only a third of the show scripted, Basil, Sybil and Manuel serve up madcap mayhem and a three-course meal. Tickets are £45 . Call 01793 524481.
• Alice Through the Looking Glass open air theatre at Lydiard Park, on Friday from 6.30pm. Bring your own picnics, rugs or low back chairs and enjoy the live theatre show. Tickets are £14 for adults, £10 for children or £42 for a family of four. Call 01793 466664.
• SPS 2014 Annual Exhibition. Swindon Photographic Society welcomes you to an exhibition of pictures from its members at the West Swindon Library on Saturday from 9.30am to 5pm.
• Free horse riding open days at Rein and Shine, Buryhill Farm, Braydon on Saturday. Beginners are welcome. For more information contact John or Jo on 01666 860068. Children can meet farm animals and watch chicks hatching, while there is also an outdoor play area, including mini tractor track and ball scooping with diggers in the mini digger den. Trailer rides are £2 per person over two.
• The Oasis and Purtons Circular – 16 mile cycle ride from the Oasis. All ages are welcome. For more information and to register visit www.goskyride.com/swindon.
• The Summer Youth Project’s cast of Bugsy Malone will be in Wharf Green at 1pm on Saturday for an unforgettable custard pie and splurge fight.
• Cotswolds Vintage Fair at Toddington Village Hall on Saturday from 10am to 4pm. There will be more than 40 stallholders, tea shop and more. Entry is £2 per person and includes a free drink. Visit www.thecotswoldsvintagefair.blogspot.co.uk.
• One Town’s War Exhibition at Swindon Museum and Art Gallery from 10am to 5pm on Saturday. Packed with photos, documents, objects and information relating to Swindon during 1914-1918, this free exhibition commemorates our town's incredible role in The Great War.
• Brilliant Bats! At Lydiard Park on Saturday from 8pm to 10.30pm. Join Lydiard’s resident bat women as they embark on a moonlit walk around the park. Tickets are £5 for adults and £4 for children. Call 01793 770401.