OLD TOWN: A London pair admitted using fake bank cards to try and buy a luxury watch from Wood Street jewellers’ Deacons.

Mina Faris, 24, of Shorrolds Road, Hammersmith, pleaded guilty to two counts of possession of a bank card for use in connection with a fraud and one count of dishonestly trying to buy a watch.

Co-accused Erin Fleming, 21, of Queensdale Crescent, Hammersmith, pleaded guilty to two counts of possession of a bank card for use in connection with a fraud.

Fleming was fined £120 and ordered to pay £85 costs and a £30 victim surcharge. Faris was bailed to be sentenced at Swindon Crown Court on July 26.

ROYAL WOOTTON BASSETT: Andrew Reeve, 34, of Shakespeare Road, was ordered to pay compensation and costs after he pleaded guilty to fraudulently using another man’s Travis Perkins account to buy goods worth £313.82.

The items were bought from the builders’ merchants firm between May and August last year in Swindon, Marlborough and Wootton Bassett.

In addition to compensation, magistrates ordered Reeve pay costs of £85.

SHAW: Sigis Kolesnikas, 41, of Shetland Close, was fined £92 and ordered to pay £115 in costs and surcharge after he admitted a drink driving charge.

The Corsa driver was found to be one-and-a-half times over the drink drive limit after he was picked up on Leighton Avenue. His licence was endorsed with 10 penalty points.

FRESHBROOK: Daniel Rowland, 34, has denied a revenge porn charge. The Kimbolton Close man pleaded not guilty to a charge that he disclosed a private sexual photograph or film of a woman with the intention of causing that woman distress.

Magistrates sent the case to Swindon Crown Court. He was bailed to appear before a judge on Friday, July 26, for a plea and trial preparation hearing.

ROYAL WOOTTON BASSETT: Philip Chapman, 58, of Daisy Brook, was given a four week curfew after he admitted repeatedly targeting a man’s Renault Megane car.

He pleaded guilty to four counts of criminal damage, relating to incidents in January and February of this year. Chapman must pay £1,809 compensation and was made subject to a 12 month community order, night time curfew and must complete 15 rehabilitation days. A year-long curfew bans him from going to Hart Close, Royal Wootton Bassett.

WESTLEA: Yves Mun Chun Chew, 23, of Whittington Road, was fined £200 and given a 12 month driving ban after he was found to be over the drink drive limit.

Tests showed Chew had 50 microgrammes of alcohol in 100 millilitres of breath after he was stopped driving his BMW 3 Series on Mead Way in June. The limit is 35 microgrammes.

Chew pleaded guilty to drink driving. Magistrates ordered he pay costs and surcharge totalling £115.

PENHILL: Shoplifting charges levelled against Allington Road man Adam Gardner were dropped by prosecutors. The 42-year-old had been charged with stealing two bottles of alcohol from Iceland. But the charge was dismissed by magistrates when the Crown offered no evidence.

BROADGREEN: Alton Pereira, 22, of Rosebery Street, was banned from driving for 18 months after he admitted a drink driving his BMW 1 Series in June.

Tests showed Pereira had 60 microgrammes of booze in 100 millilitres of breath when he was stopped on York Road on June 1.

Magistrates fined him £507 and ordered him to pay £135 in costs and victim surcharge.

TOWN CENTRE: Richard White, 31, of Albion Street, was fined £96 after he pleaded guilty to a charge of using abusive or threatening behaviour. He was ordered to pay a £30 victim surcharge and £85 costs.

PENHILL: A drug driver has been banned from getting behind the wheel for the next year.

Stephen Howard, 57, of Leigh Road, pleaded guilty to driving while under the influence of a cocaine bye-product. He was disqualified from driving for 12 months, fined £120 and ordered to pay a £30 victim surcharge.

NORTH SWINDON: A Kia driver has been banned from driving for 19 months. Ruth Mwangi, 45, of Doulton Close, pleaded guilty to drink driving after tests found she was twice over the limit.

Magistrates fined her £120 and ordered her to pay a £30 victim surcharge and costs of £85.

PARK NORTH: Dean Porter, 30, of Welcombe Avenue, was fined £120 after he admitted being drunk and disorderly on Victoria Road and possession of cannabis. Magistrates ordered he pay £30 victim surcharge and £85 in prosecution costs.

HIGHWORTH: Christopher McNeil, 37, of Edencroft, was fined £40 and ordered to pay compensation after wrecking an electronic signing pad at Gablecross Police Station. McNeil pleaded guilty to criminal damage and must pay £130 compensation to Wiltshire Police and £115 in victim surcharge and costs.