TOWN CENTRE: Shane Rees, 44, of Curtis Street, appeared before magistrates over a charge he exposed his genitals on January 30 intending someone would see them and be alarmed or distressed.

He entered no pleas and was bailed to appear before Swindon Crown Court for a plea hearing on January 10.

SWINDON: Nicholas Davis, 49, of East Street, pleaded guilty to stealing North Face jackets from TK Maxx.

He was sentenced to five weeks imprisonment suspended for six months and ordered to pay £500 compensation.

Magistrates ordered Davis pay a £122 victim surcharge, which was deemed paid by time served in the cells.

SWINDON: Derek Weedon, 41, of no fixed address, was fined £40 after he admitted being drunk and disorderly in Wharf Green and £80 for possession of cannabis.

Magistrates ordered be pay a £32 victim surcharge and £85 costs.

WILTSHIRE: A wayward teen swam in the font at Salisbury Cathedral, a court heard.

The 14-year-old boy, who cannot be named because he is under-18, pleaded guilty to a charge under section two of the Ecclesiastical Courts Jurisdiction Act 1860 – a Victorian law dealing with “riotous, violent or indecent behaviour” in churches and chapels.

The particulars of the charge were simply that the boy swam in the Salisbury Cathedral on Sunday, October 20.

Appearing before Salisbury Youth Court, the youngster also admitted assaulting a woman by beating and being in possession of a quantity of cannabis on the same day.

Magistrates sentenced him to a 12-month youth rehabilitation order. The cannabis was ruled forfeit and will be destroyed.

TOWN CENTRE: Joanna Hutchinson, 50, of Minchinhampton, Gloucs, denied assaulting two men at Swindon railway station.

She was bailed for the trial at Swindon Magistrates’ Court on March 19.

PEATMOOR: Straby Margai, 37, of Shearwood Road, pleaded guilty to driving an Audi A5 along Ashford Road while over the cannabis drug-driving limit and without a valid insurance policy.

He was bailed for the trail on February 13.

SWINDON: Stephen McGruddy, 51, of The Bungalows, admitted possession of a knife, damaging a window and threatening behaviour.

He was bailed for a sentencing hearing on January 8.

Magistrates ordered a pre-sentence report.

OLD TOWN: Kane Bishop, 18, of Bath Road, was fined £40 and ordered to pay costs of £60 after he admitted failing to attend unpaid work appointments as required under his community order.

STRATTON: Danjuma Ayuba, 29, of Cormorant Road, Sittingbourne, was found guilty of driving a Renault Megane without due care and attention in the car park of the Rat Trap pub on April 4.

The charge was proved in his absence.

He was fined £150 and ordered to pay £115 in costs and surcharge.

NYTHE: Tudor Besleaga, 23, of Kimmeridge Close, pleaded guilty to driving without insurance or a licence.

He was fined £525, his record endorsed with six penalty points and ordered to pay £120 in costs and surcharge.

HOOK: Lewis Delicata, 26, of Hook, was left with a huge court bill for driving without due care and attention, driving on two bald tyres and driving without insurance.

Delicata was behind the wheel of a Vauxhall Astra on Roughmoor Way when he was found to have driven carelessly and without insurance.

The two front tyres had a tread less than 1.6mm in depth – an offence under the Road Traffic Act.

The case against Delicata was found proved in his absence.

He was fined £640 for careless driving, £840 for the two bald tyres and £640 for driving without insurance.

His total court bill is £2,269 including costs and victim surcharge.

Delicata was banned from the roads for six months.