ALAN Sheehan's goal two minutes into six minutes of added on time rescued a point for Luton who drew 2-2 with Cheltenham.

Joe Morrell had opened the scoring for the visitors four minutes before the interval with Mohamed Eisa doubling Cheltenham's advantage 10 minutes into the second half.

Luton responded immediately with Luke Berry's goal before Sheehan left it late to snatch a point for the Kenilworth Road side.

Wycombe missed the chance of capitalising on Luton's dropped points after losing 4-2 at home to Morecambe.

The visitors led 3-0 at the break thanks to goals from Adam McGurk and a brace from Kevin Ellison with Gregg Wylde adding a fourth for Morecambe in the 52nd minute.

Nick Freeman pulled a goal back for Wycombe two minutes after coming off the bench before Luke O'Nien added a second six minutes from time.

Accrington moved above Wycombe into second place after they beat Cambridge 1-0.

Kayden Jackson scored the only goal of the game in the 57th minute to move Stanley to within three points of Luton.

Mansfield failed to make the most of the extra man they had for 75 minutes in their 1-1 draw at home to Coventry.

The visitors had defender Jordan Willis was sent off for a professional foul in the 15th minute.

Mansfield added to the visitors' misery when Kane Hemmings scored when Alex MacDonald's free-kick arrived at his feet immediately after the dismissal.

The Sky Blues levelled in the 71st minute when Jonson Clarke-Harris scored from the spot after he was brought down.

Two goals in four second half minutes earned Notts County three points as they beat Stevenage 2-0.

Jorge Grant broke the deadlock in the 77th minute and Shola Ameobi secured the points three minutes later.

Ten-man Exeter held on to beat Grimsby 1-0 at Blundell Park.

The visitors took the lead eight minutes before half-time through Jayden Stockley's penalty after Jake Taylor had been brought down in the box.

A minutes later Grimsby were awarded their own spot kick after a foul on Harry Cardwell but Jonathan Hooper put his penalty wide.

Exeter were reduced to 10 men when Kane Wilson was shown a red card with nine minutes to play.

Crewe boosted their survival hopes by coming from a goal down to beat Lincoln 4-1.

Michael Bostick gave the Imps the lead in the 35th minute but it was all Crewe after that.

Harry Pickering equalised just before half-time before Jordan Bowery scored either side of Paul Green's penalty to seal the victory.

Forest Green beat Crawley 2-0 thanks to first half goals from Rueben Reid and Christian Doidge.

An Alex Nicholls goal in the 66th minute was enough to give relegation threatened Barnet a much needed 1-0 win at Colchester.

Carlisle took the points at Yeovil thanks to Hallam Hope's goal three minutes into the second half.

Port Vale and Newport shared the points after a 0-0 draw.